Lancome Noir 29 from the "29 Saint Honoré" Collection for Fall Winter 2011

This season honours the spirit of Paris more than ever, symbolised by this independent woman and by an emblematic address; that of the Lancôme institute, 29, Faubourg Saint Honoré, the brand’s historic home since its creation in 1935. The ultimate destination which embodies refinement and exudes Parisian chic.





"29 Saint Honoré" Collection includes :

Rouge Saint Honoré : a medium blue based red jelly
Noir 29 : a black shimmer


I didn't pick Rouge Saint Honoré because I already have enough red jellies as is but Noir 29 immediately appealed to me!

Noir 29 is a breathtaking black polish packed with multicolored large irregularly shaped shimmer. Now... I must warn you, this is probably one of the best blacks ever! Beyond its absolute beauty and sparkle with glints of gold, pink, orange, green, etc you have to know that formula was magnificent, easy to work with and amazing opacity. This is just one (medium thick) coat :





 

Overall : I just love this polish so much, I can never have enough of blacks but this one definitely exceeds my expectations! I really wish the red was a shimmer too.
 
 
*this product was purchased by me*

You have read this articleblack / lancome / review / shimmer with the title Lancome Noir 29 from the "29 Saint Honoré" Collection for Fall Winter 2011. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/lancome-noir-29-from-saint-honore.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, September 8, 2011

Comments "Lancome Noir 29 from the "29 Saint Honoré" Collection for Fall Winter 2011"

Post a Comment