Mini Haul

I went on a little shopping trip today and picked these up. I know some people dislike haul posts, but personally I love them...I love seeing what people have bought!


L-R: Illamasqua - Kink, GOSH - Purple Heart, M&S - Rainbow, M&S - Bright Aqua, Revlon - Facets of Fuschia.

I was excited to get the Illamasqua polish, since it's the first time I've actually seen an Illamasqua counter anywhere! I was also glad I finally located Facets of Fuschia, although they didn't have any of the other new Revlon glitters. M&S Rainbow looks to be a holo, so I can't wait to try that out. 

You have read this articlehaul with the title Mini Haul. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/mini-haul.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, September 15, 2011

Comments "Mini Haul"

Post a Comment