Models Own - Green Flash




















Hi! I've been gone for a few days (had to pay a visit to Milton Keynes) but me and my nub nails are back. I've decided to post this swatch I did a couple of weeks ago, because I love it, but somehow managed to forget about it, so here it is.



Green Flash is the same finish as Mystic Mauve, metallic and foil-like. It also has elements of shimmer and flashes silver in the sunlight.  The formula was easy to deal with and I used two coats, no top coat.


You can really see the silver shimmer in the light, whereas in the shade (below) it's a deeper green.


It really is lovely! I've been posting a lot of Models Own lately due to my haul, but I might do a couple of other brands for my next posts. I need a bit of a change!

You have read this articleFoil / green / Models Own / shimmer / swatch with the title Models Own - Green Flash. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/models-own-green-flash.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, September 11, 2011

Comments "Models Own - Green Flash"

Post a Comment