Nars Night Porter from the Night Series LE Collection

If there is one nail polish I absolutely needed to get from Nars' Night Series, it was without a doubt Night Porter. Dark green shimmers have always been my favorite greens and this one definitely made it straight to my top 5.

Night Porter is extremely rich and complex, packed with all sorts of gold and green shimmer particles. It kind of reminds me of Zoya Veruschka or OPI Here Today ... Aragon Tomorrow Suede with topcoat. I'm sure you know how amazing these mattes can be with a glossy finish... In other words, Night Porter is just utterly gorgeous and if that's not enough to convince you, formula couldn't be any better : it's a one coater!






Overall :
Night Porter is a true beauty and I don't regret my purchase one bit. I also got Night Breed and I'll be posting it very soon.
Did you get any of these?
You have read this articlegreen / nars / review / shimmer with the title Nars Night Porter from the Night Series LE Collection. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/nars-night-porter-from-night-series-le.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Comments "Nars Night Porter from the Night Series LE Collection"

Post a Comment