Precision Twilight Zone Layered

This mani is from a few weeks ago when I was yet again experimenting with layering and stamping. Started with two coats of Precision Twilight Zone. This is a dark purple polish with holographic glitter.


Bottle pix (overexposed; it really is darker in real life as you can see from pix above).



Added a coat of OPI DS Shimmer.

I wish I could edit pix or photoshop or something as I would photoshop out that hangnail. Sorry! They are always magnified in macro :(



Then experimented with some stamping using fauxand IP A43 with Konad pastel violet special polish. The thumb is double stamped as I tried another stamping polish first but now I can't remember which one. I didn't use it anyway as it was too faint.



Lastly added some dots with Konad princess special polish in Chic Blue.


Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleA43 / Fauxnad / Holographic / Konad / OPI / OPI designer series / Precision / purple with the title Precision Twilight Zone Layered. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/precision-twilight-zone-layered.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, September 25, 2011

Comments "Precision Twilight Zone Layered"

Post a Comment