Some pretties and 2 sweetie pies

It's been a very tiring day. A tiring week for that matter! But before I go and pass out on my bed, I wanted to show you guys some pretties I have received this past week.



Well, guess what? The Nfu Oh polishes were ordered back in July but because Viis Illusalong don't deliver Nfu Oh to the UK, I had to get the package to be sent to my mother in law's house in Greece, it then got lost somewhere and finally arrived in the UK this week! Phew!!! I thought I would never hold those pretty bottles :(
I also got Tristam because I don't own any of the A-England polishes so I thought this was a good place to start.



I have already swatched the Nails Inc Magnetic polish in Trafalgar Square here and I was quite impressed so on a bit of an impulse, I also got Houses of Parliament (purple) and Big Ben (gold) - not sure why I needed them all though! Nails Inc sent me Heddon Street for becoming a member of their reward programme.



And here are my two sweetie pies snuggling up. Eggbert is holding and licking Lebowski's head. He loves to do that. Lol!!

You have read this articlecat / haul with the title Some pretties and 2 sweetie pies. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/some-pretties-and-2-sweetie-pies.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, September 30, 2011

Comments "Some pretties and 2 sweetie pies"

Post a Comment