These Are My Confessions: Stash Post

Who remembers that Usher Song? SO good!
I've had a few requests for a stash post and this weekend I finally got around to taking all the pictures and deciding how to present it all! The closest I've come to a Stash post before was showing you the contents of my nail art drawer all the way back in July 2010. You can see the post here.

Since I started blogging nearly 18 months ago, my stash has grown astronomically. Compared to other nail bloggers whose stash posts I've seen, my stash is tiny. But compared to your average girl on the street, I look like a complete polish-freak, nut job, obsessive!


I keep all my polishes in these plastic drawers, grouped by brand, and I have other hiding places for the rest of the stuff I use. I'll run you through the drawers first, left to right, top to bottom.
Most of the drawers have a few randoms in the mix that are just stuck there because they fit well. I'll just list the main brands that are in each drawer.

If you only want to see nail art stuff, scroll to the end.


Stack 1, Drawer 1
This drawer is full of my 'tall' bottles and frankens. 
OPI, Sally Hansen, No7, W7, La Femme, Jay Jays.

Stack 1, Drawer 2
NYC, Models Own, Maybelline, Primark, Rimmel, Avon,

Stack 1, Drawer 3
Square Bottles
Barry M, BYS

Stack 1, Drawer 4
E.L.F, GOSH, Collection 2000, George, Nails Inc., Barbara Daly


The second stack is kind of a dumping ground for new items and leftover items. It used to be quite full but I recently had a clear out in an attempt to fit all my polishes in to one stack.

Stack 2, Drawer 1
Nail file/buffer, bottles for frankening (all from top coats), feathers, some embellishments that fell off a dress that I've been looking for for ages because I need to sew them back on!

Stack 2, Drawer 2
Most of these are recent acquisitions.
Urban Outfitters, Cult Nails, Miners, Miss Sporty, BK, Essence, Claires, MUA

Stack 2, Drawer 4
Nail art supplies from Viva La Nails, Born Pretty and eBay.
There are water decals, sequins, rhinestones, bullion, fimo and a few other odds and ends.

The bottom drawer of the second stack is completely empty!


This little bag lives in the top drawer of my desk and contains all my stamping equipment.


And here it is all laid out. It looks like so much stuff to fit in such a tiny bag.

Left to right:
Stamping plate holder (it's useless, don't buy one!)
Bundle Monster 21pc set
Fauxnads from eBay
Born Pretty Konad dupes
Konad Plates
Bundle Monster 25pc set
In the middle is my stamper and the card I use for scraping.


And finally, here is a little shelf that I have fixed to the wall just next to my desk where I keep all my tools and the things that I use daily for easy access. I got the idea from WellNailed who posted her amazing find back in July.
It's actually a Bekvam Spice Rack from Ikea and only cost me £2.99. Money well spent.

Left to right:
Acetone, base coats (OPI Nail Envy, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength), top coat (NYC)
Coke glass with brushes, file, dotting tools
Pencil pot with other brushes I don't use as often
Nail Polish Remover, black and white acrylic paints
Cocktail Sticks
Scotch Tape
Leftover dotting tools and brushes that I never use

Thanks for reading and congratulations of you got this far! Sorry if there isn't as much detail as you were expecting but I really can't be photographing and listing every polish I own, it would take a whole week!

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleJust For Fun / Stash with the title These Are My Confessions: Stash Post. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/these-are-my-confessions-stash-post.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, September 11, 2011

Comments "These Are My Confessions: Stash Post"

Post a Comment