These Roses Smell Like Roses!

You may have heard or know from your own polish purchases that Anna Sui polishes are rose scented...which is why this rose mani smells like roses! This is my #1 Anna Sui lemming, #003.



When I first opened the bottle of polish, it looked like the Anna Sui was a little on the sheer side so I first did a one coat of Sally Hansen Black Out. I was pretty pleased on how well one coat covered for a base coat and will keep this in mind instead of using the harder to get (for me), more expensive Illamasqua Boosh.



Topped with one coat of Anna Sui #003. I took a couple pix; here's one in the sunlight where you can see the tiny holographic glitter, which is more obvious if you click and enlarge pix.


This pix was taken in the shade.


Stamped with Nicole by OPI Give Me the First Dance using SdP A04. This pix is in the shade.


While I purposely chose this silver for stamping versus my regular silver stamping polish, Nicole by OPI Positive Energy as I didn't want that chrome-like finish, I had a hard time removing the polish around my cuticles as I had ran out of acetone and there was so much glitter-like particles from the stamping, so cleanup wasn't the best. I took this pix the next morning after most of the glitter had worn off.



Here's a bottle pix of Anna Sui #003...unless you are in bright sunlight, the holo isn't that obvious.



Hope you had a great weekend and thanks for looking!
You have read this articleAnna Sui / black / glitter / Nicole by OPI / SdP / SdP A-04 with the title These Roses Smell Like Roses!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/these-roses-smell-like-roses.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, September 26, 2011

Comments "These Roses Smell Like Roses!"

Post a Comment