Zebra Torte!!

Hey All, 
Today's post has one of my favourite mani so far. I've seen other nail artists' use different colours on one hand and wanted to try  that. For this one I used contrasting colours for the fingers as well as the stamps. I call this one Zebra Torte as it reminds me of this:

Picture Courtesy: http://www.realepicurean.com/2008/06/zebra-cake/
(There's a reciepe if y'all wanna make this)

Without further ado:
Base: OPI DS Reflection and OPI Russian Navy
Stamping: BM 221 and Konad Black and White


I love the scattered Holo effect of DS reflection!!

Even though I smudged the white stamp a bit on my ring finger, I was quite happy with the overall result!
I did get a few strange stares at my hands in public transport and shops. LOL!!
Wat say??



You have read this articlebm221 / Konad / Nail Art / OPI with the title Zebra Torte!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/09/zebra-torte.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Comments "Zebra Torte!!"

Post a Comment