Barry M Matt White + Half-Moon Mani



I am a sucker for half-moon manicures, there's endless colour combinations and I find they make my nails look longer. I started out with two coats of Matt White by Barry M (It's not actually matte, for some reason).


I always find whites a pain to get even, but this was ok after two coats.

I then used some of those little hole reinforcers from stationary shops (I got mine from WH Smith) and painted one coat of Black by Barry M over the top. I have tried to free-hand half moons in the past, but the result is just never as good as when you use these stickers.


I finished with a top coat by Rimmel and it was good to go.

I'm thinking of getting some Kleancolor glitters from eBay. Does anyone have any, and what ones are your favourites? I need help!

You have read this articleBarry M / black / Half-Moons / Nail Art / white with the title Barry M Matt White + Half-Moon Mani. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/barry-m-matt-white-half-moon-mani.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, October 3, 2011

Comments "Barry M Matt White + Half-Moon Mani"

Post a Comment