Day 1: Red Nails

Welcome to my attempt at the 31 Day Challenge - a set list of 31 nail designs that I must complete and post here daily for the next month! Cristina from Let Them Have Polish, Rie from Nails and Noms and I are all starting the challenge today in the hope that we will be able to egg each other on and offer one another the encouragement I'm sure we'll need at some point to post every single day for the whole month!

To see full details of the challenge, just click here to see the list of 31 Days worth of nail designs. I'll also be keeping a check-list in the sidebar so you can see which challenges I've completed and which are still to come.


Day 1 is Red Nails so I had to wear my go-to red... Barry M Raspberry. It has a slight berry hint to it as you could guess from the name but still holds its own as a sophisticated, classic red.



Don't forget to check out Cristina and Rie's take on today's challenge too!

You have read this article31 Day Challenge / Barry M / red / swatch with the title Day 1: Red Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/day-1-red-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, October 10, 2011

Comments "Day 1: Red Nails"

Post a Comment