Day 2: Orange Nails

Today marks the second day of the 31 Day Challenge and also my 400th blog post! Today's criteria is 'Orange Nails'. I can boast a total of 2 orange polishes in my collection and this is the most recent one I purchased. I really need to get some more because I looove wearing this orange. It's from Miss Sporty and it doesn't have a name, just a number - 323.


I used 3 coats of the unnamed Miss Sporty and a top coat of NYC.


I added a coat of Essie Matte About You and I absolutely love the result. It reminds me of orange sorbet ice cream. Yum!


Head over to see how Rie and Cristina are getting along with the challenge!


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31 Day Challenge / Miss Sporty / orange / swatch with the title Day 2: Orange Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/day-2-orange-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Comments "Day 2: Orange Nails"

Post a Comment