Day 5: Blue Nails

We're getting on to the good bit of the challenge now. I'm gonna OWN Blue and Violet! They are definitely my favourite shades when it comes to nail colours!
We all know I'm NYC Top Coat's number one fan and their colours are bloody good too. I'm not normally a lover of frosty/shimmery finishes like this but the boldness of this blue hooked me in when I saw it on Elsa's blog.

It seems to me that NYC are forever changing their polish range, whether it's a complete overhaul of the shades or just a new bottle design, so it's often hit and miss whether you'll be able to find them in Superdrug. I found this blue shade along with a few others in a bargain bucket recently which leads me to think they're making changes again.

Head over to see what Cris and Rie have come up with today!

3 Coats of NYC Pier 17
Top Coat of NYC




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31 Day Challenge / blue / NYC / swatch with the title Day 5: Blue Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/day-5-blue-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, October 14, 2011

Comments "Day 5: Blue Nails"

Post a Comment