Day 6: Violet Nails

Today's criteria is Violet Nails but that seems a bit narrow compared to previous days so I took it to mean purple in general. I really don't want to do too much talking today. I want to let you all soak up the pure beauty of this W7 Polish!

This is a colour that I find myself reaching for time after time when I just want to wear something simple and pretty. I don't know how to describe the finish, my best guess is shimmer. What category would you slide this polish into?

Visit Rie and Cristina's blogs to see some amazing nail art!

2 Coats of W7 Purple Paradise
Top Coat of NYC




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31 Day Challenge / purple / swatch / w7 with the title Day 6: Violet Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/day-6-violet-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, October 15, 2011

Comments "Day 6: Violet Nails"

Post a Comment