Day 7: Black and White Nails

I toyed with a few ideas for today's nails before deciding to play it safe and go with Zebra print. It's been so long since I wore this pattern and colour combination (I normally go for the tiger colour combination) and I forgot how amazing it is. It's definitely not a subtle look, but I think I pull it off okay!

Don't forget to check out Cristina and Rie's nails today for some more crazy black and white designs.


I used an unnamed Collection 2000 White then stamped with W7 Black and Konad Plate M57.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31 Day Challenge / collection 2000 / Konad / M57 / Stamping / w7 with the title Day 7: Black and White Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/day-7-black-and-white-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, October 16, 2011

Comments "Day 7: Black and White Nails"

Post a Comment