Day 8: Metallic Nails

I think today is the perfect opportunity to show you one of the new Barry M Special Effects polishes - Gold Foil. They released a gold and silver foil and I snapped up the gold the first time I saw it on the shelf because I was in desperate need of a gold for stamping polish and a few friends had told me this works great.

It's a one coater like most chrome effect polishes but I used two out of habit. Brush strokes are very minimal and maybe I sound cray-cray, but any streaks I could see when I first applied seemed to completely disappear after a few hours. Maybe I was seeing things, who knows?!

I confessed earlier in the week that I'm a creme devotee so I normally despise finishes like this plastered all over my nails but I'm slowly growing to really love wearing it. Although, I'll probably sink back into my creme loving ways in no time and forget there ever was a day that I loved my metallic mani.

Have you seen Rie and Cristina's metallic manis yet?

2 Coats of Barry M Gold Foil
Top Coat of NYC




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31 Day Challenge / Barry M / gold with the title Day 8: Metallic Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/day-8-metallic-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, October 17, 2011

Comments "Day 8: Metallic Nails"

Post a Comment