Day 9: Rainbow Nails

Today was a tricky one! Say the words 'rainbow nails' to me and my mind starts running wild! I was thinking stamping, dotting and striping all in one mani I decided reign in all that jazz and take the simple chic approach with rainbow stripes which I am absolutely over the moon with. Think 'Sammy and the Amazing Technicolor Manicure'!

Don't forget to peek at Cristina and Rie's rainbow creations today!





Polishes used
All on a white base coat
La Femme - Red Cherry
Miss Sporty - 323
George - Buttercup Shine
Collection 2000 - Spangles
Barry M - Cyan Blue
Barbara Daly - Purplicious



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31 Day Challenge / blue / freehand / green / orange / purple / red / yellow with the title Day 9: Rainbow Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/day-9-rainbow-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Comments "Day 9: Rainbow Nails"

Post a Comment