Don't Look If Spiders Creep You Out!

Here's my first Halloween mani this year.



Two coats of my new favourite orange for season...Revlon Alluring Amber. I picked this up in the same display as Royal Cloak. Perfect orange for Halloween.



A quick coat of Color Zone glitter (found in a three pack at local Winners) added as an experiment in my ongoing quest in doing layering mani's with stamping. I could easily wear this any day; really liking it even without stamping.



This is what the set looks like. While I bought this in Peterborough a couple weeks ago; I have seen them around the GTA in at least two Winners near me; they also have a couple different sets of three; one with a glow in the dark polish; the other a pink and purple with a hearts in clear glitter.



And a close up of the glitter.



Stamped using Konad black special polish using fauxnad IP S8. This plate is one of the new plates available at Beautiful Scratchers.

The next day before I took the mani off, added a coat of Essie Matte About You. I think this is my favourite....love matte glitter!



Hope you're having a fabulous weekend; thanks for looking!
You have read this articleBeautiful Scratchers / Color Zone / Essie / Fauxnad / fauxnad S8 / glitter / Halloween / Konad / layering / matte / orange / revlon with the title Don't Look If Spiders Creep You Out!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/don-look-if-spiders-creep-you-out.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, October 22, 2011

Comments "Don't Look If Spiders Creep You Out!"

Post a Comment