Halloween Blood Spatter Nails


Here's the first of my Halloween manis (maybe the last depending on how much time I get!) I've seen this mani on plenty of people before, but I just had to try it myself. I usually wouldn't leave the polish pooled in my cuticles but I think it adds to the effect here!


I used Snow White and Red Alert by Models Own, and of course, a trusty straw!

I know Halloween isn't 'til Monday but I think most people are having parties etc. this weekend, so have fun! :)

You have read this articleHalloween / Models Own with the title Halloween Blood Spatter Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/halloween-blood-spatter-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, October 29, 2011

Comments "Halloween Blood Spatter Nails"

Post a Comment