Inglot Flakies

The ever so awesome Shatter me Claire also bought me some Inglot flakies and sent them in the recent package to me.  I was just so excited when I opened them all up.  I got 203, 204 and 205, which are the yellow, green and blue ones.  I seriously couldn't decide which to wear, so in true more is better style, I layered all three!!

I started with a layer of black, then the yellow one, green one and blue one.  Topped with a layer of SV top coat.





It was only after wearing this amazing layering for two days that I realised I should have layered Nubar 2010 on it too so I could get a red flake in there.  Then it really would have been like an Australian Opal.

I will definitely wear each of these on their own too.  They are such gorgeous flakies and I love that they are in a clear base, so you can layer over absolutely anything.  They are also such thin fine flakes that they are totally smooth on the nail.  

I wish I were able to find this sort of flake in dry form, so we could franken with them, I just couldn't bare to franken with these precious little bottles.  Every type of translucent coloured flake I've bought always bleed and lose their colour in polish.
You have read this articleFlakey / Inglot with the title Inglot Flakies. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/inglot-flakies.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, October 1, 2011

Comments "Inglot Flakies"

Post a Comment