OPI Spring 2012 Preview : the Holland collection

Be prepared, this February, you will get a taste of elegance with OPI's new feminine & floral collection : Holland

Featuring 12 delicious exclusives shades, courtesy of OPI Facebook team :

Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, Wooden Shoes Like to Know It, I Don't Give a Rotterdam, A Roll In The Hague

Petal Faster Suzi, Dutch Ya Just Love OPI, Thanks a WindMillion, Red Lights Ahead...Where?

Kiss Me On My Tulips, Vampsterdam, I Have a Herring Problem, & Did You Hear About Van Gogh?

Are you impatient? If you're anything like me or my friends in Holland, I bet you are!

I couldn't find any better opportunity to tell you that I'll be overseas next week, visiting them, my two sweet nail polish sisters, in The Netherlands. I plan on sharing this exciting trip with you, my dearest readers so be prepared for some major European polish sprees and spams!!!
Wish me luck!
You have read this articleOPI / preview with the title OPI Spring 2012 Preview : the Holland collection. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/opi-spring-2012-preview-holland.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Comments "OPI Spring 2012 Preview : the Holland collection"

Post a Comment