Rimmel Starlet - Swatches (+matte)



Here's another of my favourite polishes, from the Rimmel 60 seconds collection.




If there's one word I'd use to describe this polish, it'd be juicy! Kind of strange I know, but looking at it makes me thirsty! It's a jelly-like finish, yet at the same time it could be described as a foil. I can't pin it down.


It glides on effortlessly and two coats is perfect. Please mind the massive gaps between my cuticles and the polish, I don't know what happened there! :\


I added a matte topcoat, and it looked gorgeous! I definitely love it more with a matte finish. 


You have read this articleFoil / matte / mauve / pink / Rimmel / shimmer / swatch with the title Rimmel Starlet - Swatches (+matte). You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/rimmel-starlet-swatches-matte.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, October 24, 2011

Comments "Rimmel Starlet - Swatches (+matte)"

Post a Comment