Trip to Holland, day 1 : Amsterdam!

I told you I would spam you with pictures of my trip in Holland, so here they are. I promise they're (almost) all nail polish related ;-)

Yesterday, for my first day in The Netherlands, we went to Amsterdam. If you're Dutch, these places will definitely look familiar to you but if you aren't, well I hope you'll enjoy them anyway.


First we went to the Make Up Store

Of course, they had the whole nail polish line, but I already had the holos so I didn't get anything

They had craaazy eyelashes though!


Then we went to H&M

They had mini sets that read "say no to racism", I did have to get those


We also hit up the Koh store in Dam Square, I just loooove Koh!


And finally we had dinner in a japanese restaurant I had never heard of before : Wagamama
I had teriyaki sauce fried noodles with grilled salmon, delicious




That's not exactly all we saw, we also went to Inglot, MAC and high end brands counters but unfortunately I couldn't take pictures of everything...
All in all, I was very reasonable today but we had a really good time, perfect for a first day.
You have read this articleHolland with the title Trip to Holland, day 1 : Amsterdam!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/trip-to-holland-day-1-amsterdam.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, October 31, 2011

Comments "Trip to Holland, day 1 : Amsterdam!"

Post a Comment