Victoriana Teal Chevrons

I wasn't sure what to do with yesterday's mani. I fell in love with Victoriana so much that I didn't want to "ruin" it with nail art. Then again, I can't leave a mani alone, especially if I'm in the mood to do my nails again but don't yet want to remove my good polish! So I went for the safe option - tape! I was going to just go for french tips but instead decided on french tips with a twist!

Keeping with the blue, green, teal, silver micro-glitter, etc, theme; here are some Victorian(a) inspired teal chevrons. Additional polishes used were Zoya Trixie and Nails Inc In Style free polish in Teal.



You have read this articlebutter london / Nails Inc / scotch tape / silver glitter / teal / zoya with the title Victoriana Teal Chevrons. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/victoriana-teal-chevrons.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, October 29, 2011

Comments "Victoriana Teal Chevrons"

Post a Comment