Black & Gold Egyptian Pyramids

Today's mani was inspired by Jane's Pyramid manis. I spent the best part of an hour trying to figure out how she created a 3 tier pyramid without having to use 4 strips of tape simultaneously, but in the end I gave up! All I could come up with was a 2 tier pyramid!

Polishes used were Barry M Black and Miss Sporty Gold Backstage. I really like the contrast between Black & Gold and I love doing tape manis but I need a little bit more practice to get my angles right!


You have read this articleBarry M / black / french tips / gold / Miss Sporty / scotch tape with the title Black & Gold Egyptian Pyramids. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/11/black-gold-egyptian-pyramids.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, November 10, 2011

Comments "Black & Gold Egyptian Pyramids"

Post a Comment