Models Own Jade Stone - Swatches


Hello! Still swatching my way through my Model's Own collection. This is the first time I've tried Jade Stone, and I have to say I love it. 

 

This is a minty green creme. I never used to like this kind of colour, but I'm officially a convert. 


Opaque after two coats, this can be a little streaky, but if you're having trouble a third coat should sort it right out. Formula is great, as it is with most Models Own polishes. I think I'll be wearing this for a while :)

You have read this articlecreme / green / Jade / Models Own / swatch with the title Models Own Jade Stone - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/11/models-own-jade-stone-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, November 17, 2011

Comments "Models Own Jade Stone - Swatches"

Post a Comment