Nail Girls Irredescent Violet

When I received my first bottle of nail girls, I must say that I was really excited about it : a dazzling rich and saturated purple shimmer, perfect for winter.
Let's see what it looks like on the nail :







Irredescent Violet (Purple #2) applied like butter. I used two coats on the pictures above but you could easily get away with a single careful coat. It's a very nice surprise, especially considering it's a new (at least to me) brand. In real life, the color is a little warmer and more saturated, definitely a polish I would recommand to a friend.


Nail girls is a UK based nail polish brand created by two sisters and inspired by the fashion trends. Their products are 4 free and retail for £10.50 on http://www.nailgirls.co.uk/
All nail girls nail polishes are on sale for £5 until November 28th with the coupon code 50%sale, enjoy!


*these products were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company*
You have read this articlenail girls / purple / review / shimmer with the title Nail Girls Irredescent Violet. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/11/nail-girls-irredescent-violet.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, November 25, 2011

Comments "Nail Girls Irredescent Violet"

Post a Comment