OPI Spring Summer 2012 Holland Collex Sneak Peek

Can you believe I was still in Holland yesterday?
I couldn't think of a better post today than the new OPI Holland collection. Of course the real swatches will follow very shortly but I had to ease the wait, or I am just too excited?
Either way, I'm totally in love with at least half of the shades, here we go :


































So... What do you think?
Do you have any favorites so far?


*these products were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company*
You have read this articleOPI / review with the title OPI Spring Summer 2012 Holland Collex Sneak Peek. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/11/opi-spring-summer-2012-holland-collex.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, November 4, 2011

Comments "OPI Spring Summer 2012 Holland Collex Sneak Peek"

Post a Comment