Trip to Holland, day 4 : Arnhem!

Day 4 is almost my last day in Holland. I really wanted to try and make the most of this day, nail polish wise, by having a big shopping spree with my friends, I'm really going to miss them when I get back home.
We spent the day in Arnhem, the city where they live and most of the time in the big open-air shopping center. They had a lot of places to shop polish there, drugstores like Kruidvat but also beauty stores such as Douglas and also small "perfumeries". I really wanted to have a closer look at the Koh and Herome products, especially the polishes, of course.

Here's a quick overview of the huge amount of nps we saw today; first in Germany, Essence and P2 and then in Arnhem.

Essence, again, including the limited edition, deliciously scented, hand balms



P2, both cosmetics and care 



More Koh


Herome, World Inspired Colors line and W.I.C. loves Denmark LE



Teeez's small nail polish line



That was the end of our polish spree, we did take a break to have lunch in a small typically Dutch restaurant and had a "Kaas" sandwich. That's just bread and cheese but it was very good. The dessert was wonderful too, lemon curd and cream meringue cake, not too sweet, just perfect with a glass of cold milk.




Well that's it for these Holland posts, day 5 (Thursday) will be quality time with my friends and preparing for my trip back home. I really hope you enjoyed these posts as much as I did. I can't wait to begin swatching some of the wonders I got in Holland and share them with you girls!!!

You have read this articleHolland with the title Trip to Holland, day 4 : Arnhem!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/11/trip-to-holland-day-4-arnhem.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, November 3, 2011

Comments "Trip to Holland, day 4 : Arnhem!"

Post a Comment