Another Christmas Mani

I did this mani quickly late last night...not terribly detailed because it was late and I was getting tired, especially after cramming alllllll my Christmas shopping into Saturday and Sunday. My brain was saying yes, continue to shop Sunday night as the stores were open late.....but my feet were saying no more, no more! I should have learned my lesson from when I went to the US last year and wore boots doing all that walking...that massive shopping trips call for running shoes!




Started with base of Color Blast by Orly in Reflection. (I didn't take pix of base, sorry). Topped with a coat of Cover Girl Goddess. I kinda goofed up here, probably because I was tired because I should have hand painted in the moon on my pinky before I topped with Goddess....but I forgot, so after I hand painted it in, I put another thin coat of Goddess on my pinky.





Stamped using Konad black special polish using T45 (reindeers), D-01 (sleigh), D-07 (words Merry Christmas) and SdP C-19 (Santa).







Topped with coat of SV. Here's my not often seen right hand, which I stamped slightly different using Christmas themed stamps.





Is your Christmas shopping done? I'm done...I think. Now just need to find the time to do some wrapping!


Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleChristmas / Cover Girl / Fauxnad / glitter / Grey / Konad / layering / SdP / SdP C-19 / SdP D-01 / SdP D-07 / T45 with the title Another Christmas Mani. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/another-christmas-mani.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, December 19, 2011

Comments "Another Christmas Mani"

Post a Comment