Chanel 2011 Holiday Rouge Carat swatches and review

I don't know if it's the Holiday spirit kicking in but I've really been into red nail polish lately.
Today I promised a dear friend I'd post Chanel Rouge Carat so I hope you'll all enjoy this review too!

Rouge Carat is a beautiful medium red infused with pink shimmer. In low lighting the shimmer isn't very visible but gives a nice glow. Formula was just perfect, nice and smooth, I only needed one careful coat on the pics below.




Overall :
Although there must be tons of cheaper alternatives for Rouge Carat, I love it and yet at the same time I'm really sad that Chanel only included one nail polish, red, in its Holiday collection.
Where are the glitters? The effects? The originality?
I'm pretty sure Chanel could release anything as Limited Edition and it would sell out...

You have read this articleChanel / red / review / shimmer with the title Chanel 2011 Holiday Rouge Carat swatches and review. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/chanel-2011-holiday-rouge-carat.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, December 2, 2011

Comments "Chanel 2011 Holiday Rouge Carat swatches and review"

Post a Comment