Chanel Fall 2011 Illusions d’Ombres swatches

I should have posted the Chanel Fall 2011 Illusions d’Ombres collection ages ago and truth is it's been swatched for a couple of months now... I've already posted Les Jeans before it and I can't bring myself to do the same with Rouge Carat.
On the other hand, you all know everything there is to know about Graphite, Quartz and Peridot by now, so what about just some pictures spam?

These are all 2 coats, no topcoat (unless specified)


Chanel Graphite







Chanel Quartz






Chanel Quartz with  Chanel Velvet Matte topcoat






Chanel Peridot





Overall :
I'm totally in love with Graphite and Peridot, obviously!
But Quartz is a let down for me, except mattified : it turns into an edgy taupy nude I love wearing on my fingertips!
You have read this articleChanel / duochrome / gold / review / shimmer / siver / taupe with the title Chanel Fall 2011 Illusions d’Ombres swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/chanel-fall-2011-illusions-dombres.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, December 1, 2011

Comments "Chanel Fall 2011 Illusions d’Ombres swatches"

Post a Comment