Dior Silver Lake, Allure Magazine's 20th Anniversary Limited Edition release

I hope you girls have had an amazing time this weekend!
Mine was very "quiet", just chilling and enjoying quality time with my family. I spared you all the sight of my Christmas mani, I just wore a plain red due to severe lack of time but hopefully I'll do something special for NYE.

Today, I have for you Dior Silver Lake. I'm a sucker for anything Chanel or Dior for that matter abd of course I couldn't resist it.

Silver Lake is described as a gunmetal shade and that's pretty much accurate. It's a kind of glittery shimmer, strongly green based grey and definitely different from Dior's previous releases. Formula was very nice, as usual, and covered nicely in 2 coats to a very sparkly finish.





I also made a quick comparison with Dior Silver Pearl and Chanel Graphite, as you can see Silver Pearl has a slight purple hint while Chanel Graphite looks much more pewter next to Silver Lake's green hue :




That's it for today girls, I wish you all, again, the most wonderful time!
See you soon for some more nail polish ;-) xoxo.


You have read this articledior / review / shimmer / Silver with the title Dior Silver Lake, Allure Magazine's 20th Anniversary Limited Edition release. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/dior-silver-lake-allure-magazine-20th.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, December 26, 2011

Comments "Dior Silver Lake, Allure Magazine's 20th Anniversary Limited Edition release"

Post a Comment