Fun time!!

My husband's nieces came over for the weekend when I was doing my Santa Claus Mani. And they were like: "do ours also". Well how can I refuse when someone willingly offers fresh nails :D
Well tis the holiday season so they wanted christmas manis too (for showing off !!)
So here's what I did on LiL Miss 8:
Not entirely chrismassy..but her nails were really tiny to stamp/draw anything else

This christmas tree's on is on Miss 13:


And while they were posing Santa felt left out; so:

And here's the whole deal!!

I hope u enjoyed watching the pics!!

You have read this articleChristmas / freehand / Nail Art / Santa Claus / Stamping with the title Fun time!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/fun-time.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Comments "Fun time!!"

Post a Comment