Happy New Year's Eve!!

This is my New Year's Eve mani.



Wayyyy more exciting than my plans...sitting home with the hubs watching tv.

Started with two coats of Wet n Wild Black Creme. One coat is pretty opaque but I find for me that two evens it out a little better.



Stamped using China Glaze IDK using fauxnad image plates QA 17 (random stars on accent finger) and QA 18 (full size image of stars on rest of fingers).



I learned about these plates after either seeing KD image plates on Spellbinding's blog or getting an email from SarahLouise...can't remember now! The KD image plate seller had a few of the QA plates but when I was surfing ebay, I seen another seller more local (US) AND for a better price selling the whole set so ultimately, after asking if the seller would ship to me in Canada, I ended up buying them from here **. If you go to the bottom of the listing, you'll see better pix of all the plates. I've used these QA plates a few times since I got them (maybe five plates now) and any I've used work well. I picked up the XL K plate as well. I believe the listing indicates that there is no international shipping; however, I emailed and asked anyway...no harm in asking is always my motto! The seller agreed and for a reasonable price (under $6 I think). When I emailed back saying my order had arrived safe and sound, the seller replied indicating that international shipping will be considered if requested.



The plastic covering on these plates is a breeze to remove as well. The other great thing about this ebay seller is that they also have 20 of the A series image plates for $45. I think of how much I paid for them when they were only available from Europe...ouch!

This is how my package arrived...super cute eh? The seller even sent a couple extra image plates and stickers!





Have a fantastic New Year's Eve...regardless if you are like me and staying in or out revelling in the New Year!

All the best to you in 2012!!!

**Please note that I paid the invoiced amount in full for my plates. I do not endorse nor promote this website/etailer other than I am passing on the info of where I got them to those who may wish to know. I have no affiliation with any company and received no compensation for promotion of these products, nor am I promoting them...just letting fellow stamping addicts where they may be obtained should they be interested!
You have read this articlechina glaze / Fauxnad / Holographic / QA 17 / QA 18 / Wet N Wild with the title Happy New Year's Eve!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-new-year-eve.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, December 31, 2011

Comments "Happy New Year's Eve!!"

Post a Comment