Happy new year!!!

This is my mani to ring in the new year!!
Somehow all I can focus on these days is Glitter and Shimmer and Bling!! Do you?
So I came up with this blingy number to brighten up my year.

The Base is a Miss Claire shade  E135. Its a Rose gold in foil.
Its a very pretty vibrant color. Miss Claire is a Korean brand and they claim this is a "one stroke polish" which I bought in the first place to check if it would stamp well. Nope it doesn't. I had to apply 2 coats to make it completely opaque.
Rose Gold is also one of my fav shades this season. I am searching for a watch in the same tone..any suggestions?

Stamped with Konad Black
Plates: XL B
I did manage to squish the stamp a bit on my lil finger..But it doesn't show at a normal length.
I chose this mesh kinda design as I wanted the base to show through.
I think it'll go well with a grey-black dress that I am wearing for new year's eve and accentuate with minimal accessories in rose gold.


I like'd to wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May you all have a fantastic year ahead!
I also want you to know that I really appreciate your support for my blog!
Starting this blog has given me the much desired creative outlet in my life!!
A BIG thank you!!

If you haven't entered my Mighty Giveaway please do: here (open international and ends 5th Jan)


You have read this articlegold / miss claire / stamping polish / XL B with the title Happy new year!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-new-year_29.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, December 29, 2011

Comments "Happy new year!!!"

Post a Comment