My First Tape Mani...

(well, if you don't count the time I used tape to do french tips once before, that is!). And I cheated too, using scrap booking scissors! Here's what I came up with.



Started with a base of Finger Paints To-Teally Chic; two coats.



Then got out my newly purchased scrap booking scissors. I was by Michael's not terribly long ago picking up a few stocking stuffers. I had one of those 50% off one item coupons and picked up a set of these. I think the total was around $15...I thought my DD could use these for scrap booking too when I'm not doing manis.



After I cut the tape, I put it on my nail like so.



Then added a coat, maybe two of Nicole by OPI Snow-man of My Dreams. I removed the tape right after applying the polish as I remembered reading that if you let the polish dry, it will pull off along with the tape when its removed.



Stamped with Nicole by OPI Positive Energy using XL C, then topped with SV.



Have you used crafting scissors for a mani? If not, do you think you will give it a try? I'd love to know your thoughts!!

Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleFingerPaints / glitter / Nicole by OPI / tape mani / teal / XL C with the title My First Tape Mani.... You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-first-tape-mani.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Comments "My First Tape Mani..."

Post a Comment