My Secret Santa(s)!!

Hey!!
This parcel arrived from a Nail Polish group I am part of on FB!!
The deal is you get to send presents to someone while someone sends to you. While both don't know who is getting from whom! Get it???!! Noo..? Chuck! Enjoy the pics while I enjoy the gifts!! :p
Mine was sent from the sweet gals at The Polish Lab: Ace and Allison!!


 There were these 2 packages inside with a sweet note!

This is aaaalllllll that was sent: (detailed pics below)


Blistex Lip balm, 2 minis from California Nails, A holiday Pack from OPI (Funky Dunkey and Greenwich Village), an ELF gloss, a WetNWild cream shadow pencil, a Nail file, LA art deco( black sparkles), a mini WetNWild polish, Barielle (brown sparkles)


Candles, a paris hilton perfume sample, shampoo/conditioner

A pair of socks, Nail foils

A pretty red stocking, candies/chocolates, chiclets, and tissues :p

I was overjoyed to receive their package and hopped around like a bunny for the rest of the day!!

WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!


You have read this articlehaul / Nail polish / secret santa with the title My Secret Santa(s)!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-secret-santas.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, December 25, 2011

Comments "My Secret Santa(s)!!"

Post a Comment