Classic But Not

Since my Lana Del Rey inspired manicure [here], I've been completely obsessed with the combination of nude and red polish. Although I think this mani could have used a bit of bling, I still love it!

One more reminder - and no I won't stop mentioning it until the competition's over! - it would be great if you could swing by Cult Nails' Facebook page and give my photo a quick 'like'. All you have to do is click here to see my entry and if you think it's deserving of your vote, just click the like button. Thank you!



The base colour is Cult Nails Cruisin Nude and I used a nail art brush to paint on the tips with La Femme Cherry Red and the lines with W7 Black.





Sorry about the variations in colouring of the pictures, my camera's white balance function seems to be going through a rough patch!

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlecult nails / freehand / French / nude / red / Tips with the title Classic But Not. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/classic-but-not.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, January 20, 2012

Comments "Classic But Not"

Post a Comment