Cover Girl Ice Slicks Crystal over black

While I'm working on my top 11 of 2011 post, here is a quick post with a NOTD.  I've been having a run of wearing iridescent glitters over black recently, and this one is a pretty one that shifts from yellow/gold to aqua green.  

This is Cover Girl Ice Slicks in Crystal, two coats over a black base.






This is such a pretty polish and is similar to the Ozotic Elytra in the way the glitter shifts colour, yet I don't see these old polishes getting much love.  I know this is a pretty old polish, and sure to be discontinued.  Does anyone know how old it is?
You have read this articleCover Girl with the title Cover Girl Ice Slicks Crystal over black. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/cover-girl-ice-slicks-crystal-over-black.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Comments "Cover Girl Ice Slicks Crystal over black"

Post a Comment