Croc effect polish??

Ok, so I know I'm a little behind here but to be completely honest, I hadn't seen or heard of this until today!!! - Croc effect polish! As in, instead of shatter effect, you get croc effect?!

I know a lot of people love shatter/ crackle polishes but they started irritating me pretty much as soon as they came out. I use them very rarely and for nail art only. Therefore I don't know if I'll be getting this Croc effect. Having said that, I'm also easily persuaded when it comes to polish :)

Apparently it cracks much smaller and thinner than it's crackle/ shatter cousins and seems to be less bumpy. Then again, I don't know if the effect will look as good as it does in the promo pic. If any of you try it, let me know, I would love to see how you get on.


You have read this articleBarry M with the title Croc effect polish??. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/croc-effect-polish.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, January 30, 2012

Comments "Croc effect polish??"

Post a Comment