Hey Canucks...Have You Been By Winners Lately?

Since maybe October or so, Winners has really stepped up their game and started carrying some brands that are harder to find for us Canadians...at least in my neck of the woods! Barielle, Color Club, Duri, Cosmetic Arts, just to name a few. Some gals reported seeing Nubars at their local store, but when I went looking for them, I wasn't able to find any (not recently...seen random bottles maybe a year ago or so).

Here's a few of the things I've bought in the last month or so...not all the same time and not all the same location.









The only tip I have is if you want it, pick it up the first time you see it. Don't be like me...I seen one of the Art Club sets at one store on on December 23rd and passed-they had three of them and I wasn't sure if I reallllyyyy wanted them. I ultimately decided I did; went back on December 26th and they were all gone! I was able to find them at another location after. The crazy thing about Winners is that not every location carries all the products (which was a plus on the other hand because I found some sets at one location and others at another...I guess they spread the love around) and quantities are usually limited! And they do add new stock every couple weeks, so I try to visit at least one store on a regular basis to see if there's anything new and exciting...if I do find something, then I go check out a couple more stores if I have time.

I only hope this continues...I remember seeing lots of polish last October but quantities dribbled down after Christmas...I do hope they keep their stocks up all year round!

Edit: I was wondering if there's any interest in these type of posts?

While this is more of an FYI Canadians; look what you can get type of post, I do remember that when I did my birthday giveaway questionnaire, there was a few responses that had requested seeing hauls and the like. I've always avoided these type of posts (mainly too embarrassed to admit freely to the world the amount of polish I buy!) but I don't mind sharing if there's interest. And if not, that's OK too...not like I'm going to stopping doing my nails any time soon...or hope I'm not!

Please let me know your thoughts!
You have read this articleHauls with the title Hey Canucks...Have You Been By Winners Lately?. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/hey-canuckshave-you-been-by-winners.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, January 16, 2012

Comments "Hey Canucks...Have You Been By Winners Lately?"

Post a Comment