I Try

Well today's been busy considering I had a lovely lie in and didn't wake up until the afternoon! I spent most of the day tidying and cleaning so I'll be in love with my bedroom for a little while until it starts getting messy again!

I filmed two YouTube videos this evening but my computer is rejecting both of them. They start playing but at a certain point, the software just gives in and shuts down. This has happened with 2 videos I filmed in the past as well which leads me to think the videos are corrupted. It's très frustrating and I'm thinking I might have to get a new camcorder :(


Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster BM205
Base Colour: A-England - Elaine*
Stamp Colour: Barry M - Silver Foil
Top Coat of NYC



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlea-england / Barry M / bm205 / Bundle Monster 2.0 / purple / Stamping with the title I Try. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-try.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, January 22, 2012

Comments "I Try"

Post a Comment