My Christmas Haul!!

Ok I know I am a bit late (ok! quite late) in posting this up..but I hope you will understand when I say that for days I could do nothing but stare at how beautiful this thing is.
I am going on a rant here..coz it caused me so much trouble to get this!!
Urban Decay if you are reading this please take heed!!! Ship to India or better still come down here! Others please proceed to the pics.

I finally laid my hands on the ever so elusive "Naked Palette". It was an operation of sorts to mange to get this across from US. First I had a cousin's friend's relative pick this for me and the book of shadows for her (my cousin that is). However they didn't think this was soooo important since they left it back when they came to India. (eventually they returned it to the shop). Next my cousin (same one) went over to singapore, so we decided she'd pick it from Sephora there. However the markets plunged, US dollar went up, singapore dollar went further up..and the same thing that costs $48 in US costs became $65. (whoooaaa). So we chucked that plan.
Next on our agenda was Dubai. My bro-in-law stays there! If that failed I had Japan in my mind.
Before we explored a few other countries, an office colleague went to UK and got it from there. (whew!!!)

Enough has been said about "the palette". I am not going to describe each color with its undertone/texture/shimmer/glitter. Just enjoy the pics!!






I also received my NYX cherry culture haul!

Blushes: Cream blush in Natural, Powder blush in Desert rose, HD grinding blush in terra cotta
HD face primer and eye shadow base, Blotting paper, Jumbo pencils in black bean and rust,
Soft matte lip cream in: Stockholm, San paulo!

After this I have decided to go on a No-Buy and a strict one at that!

Well I had a good year!! What about you?

P.S: If you still haven't entered my giveaway do so now. COZ its closing on 5th Jan. Click here.

You have read this articlehaul / nyx / Urban Decay with the title My Christmas Haul!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-christmas-haul.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, January 1, 2012

Comments "My Christmas Haul!!"

Post a Comment