Nails Inc the Lily Gossip Girl Collection Swatches and Review


I'd better say it right away, I'm a sucker for packaging! The minute I saw the Limited Edition Nails Inc Gossip Girl flakie duos, I knew I had to get them but £20/$30 is a lot, right? And I'm not even a true fan of the series LOL.
Still, I couldn't resist. So today, I'll be showing you my favorite : the Lily Collection. I should have kept the best for last.. Maybe...





Lily is a dark cool toned brown creme that applies very nicely in 2 coats. I really like its vampy look and I think it works perfectly with the flakie topcoat in the set.



High Society is an orange to gold and bold green flakie topcoat. I have a LOT of flakies in numerous colors but nothing begins to compare to High Society in terms of color change, that's really wiered (that I don't have a dupe, not the polish LOL). I think I have found my favorite "Fall" flakie. I used one coat over Lily and topcoat for these swatches.





Overall :
I have a huge crush on this set. I can only regret that it's a bit pricey but you can always go for the cheaper alternative and perfect dupe Nails Inc "The Donmar Collection" that retails for $20 at Sephora. 
You have read this articlebrown / creme / flakies / Nails Inc / review with the title Nails Inc the Lily Gossip Girl Collection Swatches and Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/nails-inc-lily-gossip-girl-collection.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Comments "Nails Inc the Lily Gossip Girl Collection Swatches and Review"

Post a Comment