Orly Pixie Dust

I really liked the shimmer of Orly Nite Owl; I went through my stash after I wore it to see if I had another colour with the same or similar shimmer finish.....I shouldn't have been surprised to discover it was another Orly....Pixie Dust.



I've had Pixie Dust for a couple years or more now. I can't believe it took me this long to wear it (althought it does seem to give me lobster hands judging by these pix; good thing that never makes or breaks a polish in my eyes!) This is two coats.



Stamped using Big SdP A using white and black Konad special polishes.



Added a few dots, SV and done!



This mani was easy peasy to do (too bad that nasty hangnail wrecks the pix, though :(



I got a lot of compliments on this when I was out and about....a comment I heard quite a bit was, is that 'those nail stickers'? I'm guessing no one was that familiar with stamping.....but, this may actually be a cool design for nail stickers, come to think of it!

Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleBig SdP A / Fauxnad / gray / Konad / orly / SdP with the title Orly Pixie Dust. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/orly-pixie-dust.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, January 19, 2012

Comments "Orly Pixie Dust"

Post a Comment