Purple on Blue on Blue

Hellooo! It's been a few days hasn't it, sorry about that. I fully intended to blog yesterday but fell asleep at 8 in the evening because I had to get up at 6.30am on five hours sleep and I am just not used to that kind of morning! Not very hardcore, I know, but I like my sleep!

It seems like I've only used 'all-over' stamping patterns for a very long time so I went in search of a smaller pattern for today's mani. I decided on this one from the Red Angel set because I love the way it fits perfectly in to the curve of my nails and looks like a pretty little frame.


Stamping Plate: Red Angel RA119*
Base Colour: Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream
Stamp Colour: NYC 243B
Gems from eBay
Top Coat of NYC



You have read this articleBarry M / blue / RA119 / Red Angel / Stamping with the title Purple on Blue on Blue. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/purple-on-blue-on-blue.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, January 12, 2012

Comments "Purple on Blue on Blue"

Post a Comment