Reader, beware, you're in for a scare! (Goosebumps Nail Art)

I have to confess - I never read the books but I used to watch the TV show as a kid and I can still remember the drippy green logo from the opening credits which is what inspired today's mani. I even managed to paint this design on my right hand using my left and it looks nearly as good as my right-handed effort!


I used Collection 2000 Spangles as my base colour, then used nail art brushes to paint on W7 Black for the drippy details.
Spangles nowhere near as yellow as it looks in these pictures. It's actually a perfect slimey green colour!



You have read this articleblack / freehand / green / Inspired with the title Reader, beware, you're in for a scare! (Goosebumps Nail Art). You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/reader-beware-you-in-for-scare.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, January 19, 2012

Comments "Reader, beware, you're in for a scare! (Goosebumps Nail Art)"

Post a Comment