So Here We Go Again

This is a design you've probably seen from me before but it's one that I wear all the time because it's so simple and elegant, yet it always gets so may 'Ooooh's from people!

You may know that Cult Nails are running a nail art competition at the moment (details here) and I entered a mani I did a little while back. It would be great if you could vote for me by clicking here. All you have to do is 'like' the photo and you'll be entered for the chance of winning a prize too!



Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster BM208 and BM209
Base Colour: A-England Elaine
Konad Colour: GOSH Metallic Purple
Top Coat of NYC


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlea-england / bm08 / BM09 / Bundle Monster 2.0 / purple / Stamping with the title So Here We Go Again. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/so-here-we-go-again.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, January 14, 2012

Comments "So Here We Go Again"

Post a Comment