Tribal Nails

I finally decided to do some tribal designs on my actual nails, instead of on nail wheels. I thought I was going to make a mess of it since it was my first attempt on myself but it didn't turn out too bad. The only bit I don't really like is the white part on my middle finger, I should have done it in black.



I used OPI - Skull & Glossbones for the base, Barry M - Fuchsia, and the black and white detailing is a mixture of acrylic paint and nail art pens. 


I did make a pretty big mess of my right hand, though. How on earth are you supposed to paint on the detail  neatly with your left hand? (if you're right handed, of course). Almost impossible!

In other news, I'm desperately trying to think of a new name for my blog. Lush Lacquer was never meant to be permanent and I've had it for much longer than I planned. I don't like it at all. I just can't think of anything else though! :( 

You have read this articleBarry M / Nail Art / OPI / Tribal with the title Tribal Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/tribal-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Comments "Tribal Nails"

Post a Comment